Dave says: Skip the peas.Ingredients:
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Prepare pie crust as directed on package for two-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
3. In medium saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat. Add onion; cook 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until well blended.
4. Gradually stir in broth and milk; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly and thickened.
5. Add chicken and mixed vegetables; remove from heat. Spoon chicken mixture into crust-lined pan. Top with second crust and flute. Cut slits in several places.
6. Bake at 425 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Makes 6 servings.